Sunday 7 April 2019

A Meandering Writing Day & New Story Ideas #BYBin30


Today, I managed to write another 902 words for a total so far of 12,016 words written of my story. The writing today was just a bit to expound on what happened in the story yesterday. I'm also not entirely sure what the next part of the story will entail yet, so I will have to think about it tonight in order to be able to continue the story tomorrow.

I also have another story growing in my mind, which I am struggling to set aside so that I can continue working on this story. Ideally, I like to finish one story before beginning another one, but sometimes my muse won't l;eave me alone when a new idea comes to me. It's being fairly persistent this time, but I am more determined to continue this particular story, so I will write a paragraph as a quick synopsis of my new idea, and then I will set it aside until I have finished my current writing project.

What do you do when new story ideas come to you and beckon you to leave your current project behind? Do you give in? Or do you set the new ideas aside for later? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will show up when approved.